A stunning celebration of the rich culture and fascinating history of Ireland featuring ten Irish illustrators.
Discover everything that makes the Irish isle so special – from its famous landmarks to its myths and legends, from its epic battles to its incredible music … and everything in between. With a foreword from much-loved Irish comedian Dara o’ Briain.
Beautiful, full-colour illustration makes this the perfect gift Showcases the talent of ten of Ireland‘s top illustrators. Sections include:
- The Island of Ireland – illustrated by Linda Fahrlin
- Early Ireland – illustrated by Diarmuid Ó Catháin
- Warring Ireland – illustrated by Alan Dunne
- Haunted Ireland – illustrated by Lydia Hughes
- Magical Ireland – illustrated by Brian Fitzgerald
- The Living Landscape – illustrated by Ashling Lindsay
- The Human Landscape – illustrated by Graham Corcoran
- Underground Ireland – illustrated by Jennifer Farley
- The Culture of Ireland – illustrated by Conor Nolan
- Fun Things to Do in Ireland – illustrated by Donough O’Malley
The LitVox Bookshop
Our bookshop’s range grows by the day. Moreover, we pride ourselves on being able to track down and obtain any book our customers want. Our recommendations service is open for all to use. If we recommend books to you through this service, we’ll be able gather up those books and send them to you no matter where you are in the world. If you’re buying your books as a gift, we can gift-wrap them in a lovely bundle and send them wherever in the world you wish! We can even hand-write your greetings card with your personal message.
Remember that if you’re buying books as a gift, we also offer a wide-range of book prints, gifts and greetings cards for readers of all ages! Check out our print studio and gift-shop today. If you have any special requests for your order or need further gift inspiration, just contact our team at email@example.com, we’re ready and waiting to help!